Workshop proposals are solicited on focused and relevant topics to report recent results including work in progress. The workshops can be of any duration, from half-day to the conference length.
Each proposal will be evaluated against the following criteria:
– How well does it align with the conference theme?
– Whether it offers something not already covered by the main conference tracks.
– How will the Workshop be organized?
– How will the presentation/papers be solicited (invited, reviewed, panel)?
– How will the review process be accomplished (if applicable)?
Please submit a one-page proposal addressing the above points along with the proposed workshop title to Dr Yansha Deng using the email address [email protected] with the email subject “Workshop Proposal”.
Deadline for proposal submission: January 31, 2023.
Notification of acceptance: February 7, 2023.
Queries may be addressed to [email protected].